Author Topic: Question about plugins  (Read 4160 times)

marwood

• View Profile
Question about plugins
« on: May 06, 2020, 11:52:24 PM »
Question about CSMulticompander and others.  Is there a key combination for adjusting the sliders more precisely? Many programs use CTRL to make the sliders move in smaller increments.  I have trouble with fine adjustments.

I LOVE all your plugins and especially this plugin!!!

Thanks Again,
Max Arwood

Variorum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Question about plugins
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 07:57:09 PM »
Hey Max...
You can use the mouse wheel while hovering over the sliders (most of them, anyway) to make single digit adjustments. I'm planning to re-compile the plugins in the near future. I've made some changes/improvements in the base code over time that the earlier plugins don't have. I'll add some kind of fine control to them when I do that.

Check your messages... I need you to check this thing out. It's not quite ready for publication yet, so if you have any suggestions for it, let me know.

marwood

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 10:35:19 AM »
Thanks. I have already finished a couple of songs with MidiEQ in combination with CSMultiCompander. They would not been nearly as good without your great midiFX!!

Im working on another version of this song with less pedal noise up front. Haven’t up loaded it yet.
Here is the one you have helped me with. It would not have been near as good without your FX!!

https://soundclick.com/r/s8cxai

Thanks again!!
Max Arwood

Variorum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 05:41:22 PM »
Nice piece! I like the light orchestration around the piano.
Glad the plugins are helping you out. I'm finishing up the EQ (had to take a break from it for a couple days). I'll implement your suggestions... shouldn't be too difficult.

marwood

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 10:29:00 PM »
GREAT!!  I can't believe you wrote this so fast!  You are amazing with your midi FX programming!

Thanks,
Max Arwood